Go2Balkans – B2B Travel Forum is the first of its kind event in Bulgaria which will be held on November 25th at InterExpoCenter – Sofia, Bulgaria.
The initiative comes from the tourist industry, represented by 8 members of the Association of Bulgarian Touroperators and Travel Agents (ABTTA), who founded Go2Balkans consortium.
Participation in Go2Balkans is open to national tourist boards, associations, municipalities, tourist centers, touroperators, travel agencies, hotels, museums, cultural institutions, transport companies, service providers, media and journalists.
What are the objectives?
- · Promote Balkan countries – Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey;
- · Create common image;
- · Encourage combined offering of various tourism products.
Why to attend?
- · Present yourself;
- · Share ideas and know-how;
- · Learn about other countries’ tourism resources;
- · Network and Create new contacts;
- · Meet hosted buyers;
- · Make partnerships;
- · Get to know other exhibitors.
The event will be in networking format with an exhibition and presentations, with possibilities for direct business meetings and professional discussions. We expect exhibitors from many Bulgarian regions, the Balkan countries, buyers and visitors from potential markets.
For more information and online registration, please visit our web-site www.go2balkans.com